One-tailed, two-headed, three-winged, four-clawed, five-nailed, six-webbed, seven-egged, eight-legged… from scaled… to scary.
We know where to:
- find the top ten whale watching spots
- where to hang with an orangutang
- join grizzlies and polars in the same week
- track the Great Migration
- pick up a Penguin
- ogle a blue footed boobie
- turn over with a turtle
- look for a minke, killer, blue, sperm, humpback, sei, gray, bowhead, fin & an orca
- visit Asia’s tigers
- run from a Komodo dragon
- humbly eyeball a silver-back mountain gorilla
- bathe baby elephants
- cruise the Colca Canyon with a condor
- watch the sunset with a howler monkey
- avoid an army of soldier ants
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!