There is no typical cruise, or typical person on a cruise. So whether you’re looking to join a traditional round-the-world luxury cruise ship, or explore the southern seas in a two berth vessel, let us spell out the options.
Nomadic Thoughts are able to arrange an exciting array of cruise options, whether you’re looking for a fully inclusive cruise holiday, or to incorporate a cruise into a longer holiday. Whether it’s a short, discreet journey or a trans-Atlantic crossing you’re after, we’ve got the answers.
Nomadic Thoughts arrange cruises and boat excursions to:
– Alaska, with British Columbia links.
– West Coast Inner Passage of Canada.
– Whale watching excursions in Alaska, Canada, Mexico and Chile.
– North American National Park waterways – including Lake Powell.
– Eastern Canada and New England.
– Caribbean Sea – including Panama Canal ‘crossovers’.
– Crossing of Lake Titicaca between/in Peru/Bolivia.
– Chilean Lake District: between Chile and Argentina.
– Hawaiian Islands.
– Bermuda & Bahamas.
– Mexican Riviera.
– Galapagos Islands.
– Amazon River and Jungle.
– Fjordlands of Chile.
– West and East Coasts of Patagonia – including ice field regions.
– Rio and the Bahia Coast of Brazil
– From Tierra del Fuego through the Drake Passage to Antarctic Peninsula.
– South Shetland Islands.
– Falkland Islands.
– Fijian Islands – specific inter-island cruises and/or other South Pacific areas.
– Cook Islands – including Rarotonga and Aitutaki,
– Tahiti – including exploring the islands of Boroa Bora, Moorea, Tahiti, Tuamotu atolls.
– Great Barrier Reef.
– Whit Sunday Islands.
– Kimberley Expedition Cruises.
– Murray River.
– Sydney Harbour.
– Tasmania World Heritage and Gordon River regions.
– Bay of Islands.
– Fjordlands of Milford and Doubtful Sounds.
– Whale watching.
– Stewart Island.
– Scandinavia Fjordland
– Canary Islands.
– Eastern Mediterranean.
– Western Mediterranean.
– Greece, Turkey, Black Sea.
– Baltic Sea and Russia.
– River Cruises – including Danube.
– Northern Capital cities – including Copenhagen, Denmark; Helsinki, Finland; Oslo, Norway; Stockholm, Sweden; and St. Petersburg, Russia.
– River Nile Cruises.
– Felucca sailing cruises.
– Along the Suez canal.
– Around Cape Horn.
– Yangtze River Cruises.
– Li River excursions.
– River Kwai excursions.
– June Bahtra Cruises through the ‘limestone islands’.
– Kerala backwaters.
– Junks through Halong Bay.
– Mekhala barges on the Chao Phraya River.
– Star Clipper Cruises on Andaman Sea.
– Asian Pacific Cruises.
For the best Cruises, call +44 (0)20 7604 4408 for expert holiday advice