Prefer to have your own wheels? We know all the best routes for the road trip of a lifetime
If you yearn for the open road, with the freedom to travel at your own pace, then a self-drive touring holiday can be perfect.
We are able to advise on the best self-drive destinations and can arrange a host of exciting vehicle options. Whether looking for an extended motor-home or RV holiday, or access to a car with pre-arranged accommodation, we, at Nomadic Thoughts, will help you design your trip.
We also take great care in designing the pace of your journey so that you can maximise on the surrounding attractions – without feeling as if you are in the Gumball Rally.
Destinations where we arrange self-drive holidays (whether for a short add-on period, or extensive full self-drive itinerary) include:
– North America: Alaska; Rockies; West Coast (from California to Upper Yukon); Mid-West (Thelma & Louise country); Great Lakes; Deep South (blues country); National Parks (Yosemite to Yellowstone); New England and New Foundland.
– Central America – Costa Rica (cloud forests to Caribbean beach); Mexico; Cuba.
– South America – Brazil; Chile; Argentina; Ecuador; Peru.
– Europe – you name it… we’ll do it.
– Africa – South Africa (top to toe); Namibia; Morocco; Kenya and Tanzania (safari and surf).
– Asia – Oman; India; Sri Lanka; Malaysia; Indonesia; Thailand; Japan; Indochina.
– Oceania – Oz; NZ; Fiji; Tahiti.
For the best Self-Drive Holidays, call +44 (0)20 7604 4408 for expert holiday advice