Nomadic Thoughts (Worldwide Travel) have won and been nominated for a variety of well respected travel awards over the years.
For example, in addition to winning the British Travel Award’s ‘Best Small Worldwide Luxury Travel Company 2012’ Award, we were voted as one of three Finalists in the 2014 with additional year on year nominations in their ‘Best Luxury Holiday Company’ catagories.
We are also very proud to be ‘Runner Up’ in the Daily Telegraph’s recent ‘Best Small Luxury Tour Operator Award’.
Our Travel Blog, written by Jono Vernon-Powell, has been nominated and shortlisted in the British Travel Awards ‘Most Adaptive Blogger 2020‘ category. This follows a nominated for the ‘Best Travel Photography Blog’ in 2019. Furthermore, the blog has been previously listed as a Responsible Tourism Awards nominee, with additional yearly selections in previous UK Blog Awards for ‘Travel & Photography’.
- Recognitions include:
- We were voted “Best Small Worldwide Luxury Holiday Tour Operator 2012” at the British Travel Awards.
- We were ‘Runner Up’ in this year’s Daily Telegraph Ultra Award – ‘Best Small Luxury Tour Operator 2015’.
- We won Bronze Award ‘Most Environmentally & Socially Responsible Small Tour Operator’.
- We won the ‘Silver Award’ ‘Best Tour Operator to Sub Sahara Africa’.
- We have previously been shortlisted as ‘Best Luxury Holiday Company Finalists’, in addition to year on year nominations at the British Travel Awards.
- We won an “AITO Responsible Tourism Award” – Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO).
- We have been “Highly Commended for our work with New Life Mexico” by AITO.
- We were previously nominated for the Money Maker Magazine’s ‘Best Tour Operator’ Award.
- Travel Blog: nominated and shortlisted in the British Travel Awards ‘Most Adaptive Blogger 2020‘ category. This follows a nomination for the ‘Best Travel Photography Blog’ in 2019. Furthermore, the blog has been previously listed as a Responsible Tourism Awards nominee, with additional yearly selections in previous UK Blog Awards for ‘Travel & Photography’.
In addition, Nomadic Thoughts’ involvement with the setting up and running of New Lifeline (UK Charity 1104138 – supporting vulnerable children and young people in Mexico through social, health and education programmes) has been recognised with several awards. See our New Lifeline page for further details.
Planning the holiday of a lifetime, a honeymoon or sabbatical?
Speak to a Nomadic Thoughts travel expert, call us on +44 (0)20 7604 4408